Personal Computing Solutions
- Desktops & Laptops from Acer, Dell, Lenovo & HP
- X86 & blade server solutions from IBM, Dell & HP
- Red hat, Oracle & Microsoft solutions
- Acer Value added Partner
- Red hat Enterprise Partner
- IBM Business Partner
- Lenovo Business Partner
- HP Reseller
- Oracle Gold partner
Enterprise Computing Solutions
- Unix Solutions from IBM & SUN
- Enterprise Storage solutions from IBM, Sun & NetApp
- Tivoli and Veritas Back-up solutions
- IBM Enterprise partner- P series, storage & IBM Software, Mainframe
In Networking, we cover �Edge to Core� solutions,
Starting from LAN, Structured cabling, Managed Switching solutions, AWAN & WAN solutions, complimented with Voice, VoIP, Indoor & Outdoor.
Wireless solutions, Wi-fi, Wi-Max Wi-mesh solutions & entire security solutions.
Our solutions combine award-winning state of art LAN & WAN Designs, LAN-WAN Solutions, ITeS Consulting Solutions, Data Center Design Solutions, Security Consulting Solutions, Firewall / VPN Appliances, Anti-spy ware, Anti-virus, Anti-spam, Intrusion Prevention, URL filtering, Network Supervision, Wireless & Telecom and RFID Solutions
The competency includes:
- LAN structured cabling Solutions ( AMP TYCO, Digilink, Belden, Belkin, Systimax, LS Cables )
- OFC Solutions ( LS, Belden, AMP Tyco, Finolex, Digilink )
- Networking Active solutions ( CISCO, D-Link, Net gear, Rukus, Aruba )
- Networking Security Solutions (Firewall, VPN, IPS, Antivirus, Content filtering, Identity Management, Encryption, UTM�s, Intrusion Prevention etc...)
Structured Cabling Data, Voice
Indoor Wi-fi, Outdoor Wi-fi, Wi-mesh solutions
LAN, WAN, Switching, Routing, Voice Solutions
Video Conferencing and Surveiliance
In UTP we have dedicated experienced & certified engineers from for laying the conduits, cables ( CAT3, CAT5, CAT5E, CAT6, CAT6E ), fixing of I/O., Patch panel fixing, patch chord, Rack mounting, LIU Fixing & termination of all for a structured cabling connectivity under international & Indian standards.
Procedures in UTP:
Our partial clientele includes:
- Provision of Design and installation services for structured cabling system
- Provision of Maintenance & support services for structured cabling system
- We study and understand our Clients' needs for the ICT or telecommunications network. We offer cabling solutions which provide our customers with an optimum communications system.
- We participate in site walks to evaluate new or existing facilities and to identify and understand the site environment.
- A schematic design, routes of the cable pathways and their sizes, the location of the telecommunication service room, backbone route and size, distribution point layout and labeling convention. Our design will take into account the following considerations
- Customer's specifications and preferences
- Customer�s budget
- Compliance with international & local standards and specifications
- Meeting current & future network and telecommunication performance
- The implementation program begins after our customers confirm the design and our scope of work. A project manager will then monitor the progress to ensure timely completion and hand-over of the project deliverables that includes:
- Co-ordinates the implementation of the project with the customer and other trade suppliers, interior designers, the main contractor
- Ensures that the installation is done
- Airport Authority of India � Chennai, Trichy, Madurai & Vizag around 2100 points
- Tamilnadu Medical Services Corporation- All over TN G.H- Around 17000 points
- BHEL around 2100 points
- Corporation departments all districts around 2756 points
- INS Rajali around 1300 points
- VIT University around 4800 Points
according to Clients� specifications & budget and Manufacturer guidelines & procedures
After Sales Service:
- We do not compromise with 99% but 100% testing. All test results are documented in both soft and hard copies and analyzed according to international standards such as the TIA/EIA or ISO standards on the testing procedure for the structured cabling system
- The commissioning includes cut-over activities such as moving of equipment, cross-connecting and patching activities beyond the services offered by most of our competitors
- This is to ensure a seamless and trouble-free ICT network and telecommunication infrastructure performance
- The commissioning period signifies our signing-off date for the completion and handover of the project. Once the on-site activity is completed, the task of preparing the documentation for the project includes but not limited to
- An executive summary of the cabling system installed
- General diagrams of the cable plant
- A detailed schematic diagram of the entire cable plant
- Connectivity schematic
- Patching details
- A detailed layout of distribution points including backbone and able Pathways routing
- A comprehensive test report
- Point to point testing of the joints with OTDR (Optical Time Domain Reflectometer).
- Final Link Test to establish the connectivity from one end to the other end of a particular stretch
- Generation of various Test Reports
We provide maintenance and support services mainly to Clients who have engaged us for our cable installation services. Our Services are:
- Provision of Skilled and Qualified Personnel at Client's premises,
- Scheduled routine preventive and comprehensive maintenance,
- Business continuity on an ad-hoc basis, etc
Optical Fiber Division
OFC Technology Wing is an exclusive Optical Fiber Cable Technology solution provider, consisting of young & dynamic entrepreneurs having experience in the field of Fiber Optic Cabling, trenching, blowing, Splicing & Testing, etc. Various activities involved in this operation are as under:
- Open Trenching (excavation of earth) from 1 to 1.6 meters depth.
- HDD trenching (Horizontal Directional Drilling process).
- Laying of the duct � as per the specific requirement of the client.
- Duct Proving � to ensure no blockage in the duct.
- Testing of the OFC kept in drums � Pre-installation test.
- Blowing of the Optical Fiber Cable into the duct by using Air Compressors.
- Splicing/termination of the OFC at nominated junctions and in Sub-Stations as per the specification of the client.
- Splicing & jointing of OPGW (Optical Parallel Ground Wire), after stringing of the OFC in the Towers.
From the year 2005, we have successfully completed many projects in the following countries and our performance was adjudged as one of the best:
||Nature Of Work
||Name Of Client
|| KEC International
|| Lebanon Power Corp./KEC
|| OPGW ,
Trenching, Blowing of OFC
|| Ethiopia Electric Power Corp./KEC
|| OPGW & Trenching Laying of ducts & Splicing
|| Overseas Infrastructure Pvt Ltd., Mumbai